Energy: Optimize Your Performance
What is Energy: Optimize Your Performance?
How often do you feel drained and exhausted at the end of the day? Do you struggle with prioritizing what matters most to you as you respond to everyone else’s urgencies? In the face of 24/7 demands and distractions, we can feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day and that burnout is inevitable.
Through this 2 day event, we’ll learn why energy impacts our performance in all areas of our lives, make the connection between what we do daily and what is most important, and learn how to expand our energy capacity through training.
This training is based on the work of Molly Fletcher, author of The Energy Clock, who spent two decades as a sports agent in an environment in which energy management was critical to performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics will be covered?
PART 1: Auditing Your Energy
– Why Energy
– Capacity vs. Demand
– 5 Energy Dimensions
– 3 Key Performance Factors
– Stress for Success
– Physical Energy Toolkit
PART 2: Seeking the Important
– Your Values
– Reflection: What’s Your Purpose
PART 3: Aligning with the Important
– What’s Important
– Energy & Alignment Audit
– Managing External Distractions Toolkit
– Managing Internal Distractions
– Emotional Energy
– Toolkit for Mental & Emotional Training
PART 4: Setting Your Energy Clock
– Your Energy Management
– Final Thoughts
What to Expect?
- Live digital experience lead by Molly Fletcher over the course of two days
- Highly interactive with an active chat and breakout rooms throughout
- Energy: Optimize Your Performance digital playbook
- Option for discount on signed copy of Molly’s book, The Energy Clock
Meet Our Coach
Hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Molly Fletcher made a name for herself as one of the first female sports agents. During her almost two-decade career and as President of CSE, Molly negotiated over $500 million in contracts and represented over 300 of sports’ biggest names, including Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz,...View Full Bio for Molly Fletcher