MAPS Recommended Reading
Free Resources to accompany the recommended reading list.
- Keller, Gary, et al. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent. McGraw-Hill Education, 2004.
- Keller, Gary, et al. SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times. Rellek Publishing Partners, Ltd, 2009.
- Keller, Gary, et al. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results. Rellek Publishing Partners, Ltd, 2013.
- Brown, Stephen W. 13 Fatal Errors Managers Make and How You Can Avoid Them. Berkley Books, 1985.
- Taylor, Trey. A CEO Only Does Three Things: Finding Your Focus in the C-Suite. A Board of Advisors, 2020
- Morgan, Brian P, and Michael Lennington. The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months. Wiley, 2013.
- Gerber, Michael E. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It. Harper Business, 2004.
- Port, Michael. Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling. Wiley, 2017.
- Wiseman, Liz. Impact Players: How to Take the Lead, Play Bigger, and Multiply Your Impact. Harper Business, 2021.
- McKeown, Greg. Effortless: Make it Easier to Do What Matters Most. Currency, 2021.
- Blount, Jeb, and Mike Weinberg. Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling. Wiley, 2015.
- Clear, James. Atomic Habits: Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones. Penguin Random House, 2022.
- Cunningham, Keith J. The Road Less Stupid: Advice from the Chairman of the Board. Keys to the Vault, 2018.