For MCAs or Market Center Operations Managers (MCOMs) or Director of Ops (MC) or a leader who is responsible for systems implementation, that serves growth through value and lives the “what recruits retains; what retains recruits.”
What to Expect
- To create and implement proven systems and processes that drive a higher retention rate per agent count and lower lost company dollar.
- Documented systems that allow for any future role transitions that may occur and allow for congruency within the organization.
- Systems that support a culture of growth, productivity, and training around the 6 core competencies of a business.
- You will come out of this program with:
- A documented operations manual with a minimum of 12 outlined operations systems.
- A written Market Center 36 Touch program.
- A working market center database with a minimum of 120 agent touches.
- Conversations to help to retain and consult agents and develop and lead the Market Center.