BEFORE REAL ESTATE
- Born & raised in Washington State.
- United States Marine Corps (USMC):
- Special Reaction Teams (SRT)
- Criminal Investigation Division
- Accident Investigation Division
- Law Enforcement:
- Police Officer
- Community Service Officer
• 1994 Joined Real Estate industry.
• 2002 Joined kw as Mega Agent closing 100 transactions a year.
• 2002 became an investor in first MC.
• 2002 later that year learned this MC was the worst kw office in the country.
• Late 2002 Stepped into the TL role and took over this MC.
MARKET CENTER LEADERSHIP/OWNERSHIP
- Former Team Leader and Top Recruiter, Tacoma WA:
- Led the Tacoma MC from dead last in the country to ranking #8 in Market Center Growth
- Recruiting average: 2.67 Cappers every month for 3 consecutive years
- Incubated and launched several Market Centers
- Investor & Operating Partner in several WA & NC market centers
- 2021 “Retired” from Market Center Leadership
KW INTERNATIONAL MASTER FACULTY
- 2005 -2023 KW International Master Faculty; co-authored many kw curriculum.
- MC Leadership
- Recruiting Clinic
- Train The Trainer
- Market Center Financials
KW MAPS COACHING
- 2007 Joined MAPS as a LEADERSHIP COACH
- 2009 BOLD: collaborated with Dianna Kokoszka and co-launched BOLD, nationally.
- 2015-2020 HEAD LEADERSHIP COACH: recruited and developed MAPS MCA coaches
- Starting with 30 MCAs in one ‘Fast Track’ group coaching, went on to:
- Generate over 350 MCA MAPS 1-1 Mastery Coaching clients with a 90%+ retention rate
- Developed 19+ OP/TL and MCAs into Mastery Leadership Coaches
- most tripled their income
- many got debt free
- several now have a net worth of over $1M
- 2019 – Present: EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP COACH: specializing in the complexities of Multiple Market Center organizations
- 2023-present DIRECTOR of LEADERSHIP COACHES: collaboratively leads & develops MAPS OP, TL, PC & MCA Leadership Coaches.
- Known in kw as ‘The Numbers Whisperer’
- Growth Partner Award for Recruiting
- KWRI ‘Get One’ national recruiting campaign winner.
- Turn Around Market Center Team Leader of the Year
- Multiple years: MAPS Leadership ‘Coach of the Year’
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Master Practitioner of Mental & Emotional Release Techniques
- IPEC Master Practitioner of Energy Leadership
- IPEC Certified Professional Coach
- IPEC COR.E Dynamics Specialist
- Various MIT Neuroscience, MBA, & business courses
- Landmark Education (Forum, Advanced Course, SELP, various seminars)
- At the time of this writing, has conducted over 55,000 paid professional coaching sessions.
- Husband to (former Team Leader) Sam Neylan
- Father to adult son & adult daughter
- Dog Owner to Chooki, the Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Avid enthusiast: boating, precision shooting, and classic sports cars
- Perpetual student of his craft.