Lisa Zmuda is a Life Coach, connector and motivator who inspires and empowers others to define their goals through a step-by-step approach. She believes everyone owns the possibility to be extraordinary and that living a life filled with purpose — and a plan filled with hope and excitement should not be the exception for just a few, but the rule for all – it’s what she considers normal life.
Her goal is to help you illuminate your most purpose-driven path and by doing so, spark the passion for living the life you really want, not one that has simply developed by default — she employs ‘possibility’ thinking through proven mindset strategies that help you keep moving forward by focusing on the plan and not the problem.
She will give it to you straight — have you ever heard ‘don’t mistake my kindness for weakness?’ She will show you how to put your priorities in order by reminding you that you – don’t necessarily have to be nice to be kind – because nice is a default behavior and kindness is an intentional behavior. There’s just no limit to achievement when you learn how to activate personal awareness around the highest and best use of you! In 2008 Lisa entered the real estate industry (in the Greater Detroit area) with an old PT Cruiser and a whisper that said, “You can do it.” As the worst housing crisis in modern times unfolded, she questioned her choice and quickly realized…This was no made for TV real estate show!
As a result of experiencing sloppy practices and utter confusion throughout the real estate industry from 2008 – 2013, she decided to pour herself into education and training. Lisa set out to be the best she could be, asking herself, “Am I doing this the best way I can do it, or am I doing it the best way it can be done?” Along the way, she was surrounded by the best and taught by the best. She realized that her successes were compounding, and others were starting to ask for advice and… a coach was born! This was an unexpected by-product of her determination to create a clear path for herself — now it’s Lisa’s passion to share it with others.
Lisa’s Life coaching career began in 2017 when she started to tell her personal story of navigating a lifetime of familial mental illness/addiction/homelessness and how she completely restarted her life in 2015 using key quantum leap concepts and by cultivating relationships that supported her personal growth.
- Lisa is in an elite class of business coaches since 2017–She is 1 of less than 100 in the world that are the Original Certified “One Thing” Facilitators. (The “One Thing” is a #1 Wall Street Journal Best Seller by Gary Keller/Jay Papasan)
- Lisa is a 5 x BOLD graduate and 8 of her 10 years in real estate were with KW — voted the No.1 training organization across all industries worldwide (By Training Magazine — the leading business publication for learning and development professionals)
- Was a trainer and mentee of (and a 2 x Speakers Academy graduate with) The Floyd Wickman Team 2013-2015. (Floyd was voted one of the “25 Most Influential People in Real Estate)
- Lisa has lived in four states and one foreign country. In her free time, she enjoys being “an American picker”, gardening, DIY projects and exploring small towns and country roads via motorcycle with her husband Mike
- Lisa is a mother of three and a ‘Nana’ of two and enjoys spending time at home and traveling to visit them at their cottage in the Hiawatha Forest.