A much sought-after Transformational Coach and Therapist, Katie Wyatt is a motivated, hardworking, and inspiring individual who is transforming the way people think about self-care and self-worth. She has the ability to help you move towards your life goals with confidence and clarity.
If you are looking for…
• Freedom from anxiety and depression.
• Freedom from addictions and self-sabotage.
• Improve relationships and intimacy.
• Release unworthiness and rewire self-esteem.
• Find love and happiness.
• Seeking Spiritual guidance and Life Visioning.
• Ready to find your perfect weight and rewire food behaviors?
• Improve sleep and relaxation.
• Improve energy and concentration.
Schedule an exploratory call with Katie Wyatt to realize your highest potential.
After working with me you will…
Know the ROOT Cause of your issue and heal it. Stop the exhausting negative looping thoughts in your path.
• Find your purpose and confidence again.
• Rebuild the relationship with yourself.
• Increased energy and improved immune system
• Overall enhanced state of well-being and mood
• Better communication with others
• Set boundaries in your life and relationships
• Stop the cycle of self-destruction and self-sabotage
I dive deep with you to do the deep healing that is necessary to truly experience lasting change at a deep level.
In addition to her transformative Coaching and Transformational Therapy, Katie is also the Founder, and Chief Executive of No Rain, No Rainbows – Amitola Care Farm, a 501c3 organization that empowers a global community of women and youth who have experienced trauma, particularly abuse. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysi-cal Science, B. Msc. is a certified Rapid Transformational Therapist, Hypnotherapist, Level 2 Emotional Freedom Tapping (E.F.T) and Reiki practitioner, and is a Project Happiness and Project Rainbows For Children facilitator. Katie is completing a 2-year Professional Practitioner Program to become a licensed Spiritual Practitioner with Mi-chael Bernard Beckwith Founder, Spiritual Director of Agape International Spiritual Center. Katie lives with her husband, Johnny, and currently 3 beautiful Foster Chil-dren at their Care Farm in Indiana, with 6 miniature donkeys, 6 miniature horses, 1 re-tired IMPD Police Horse, 4 goats, 2 llamas, 4 ducks, 8 chickens, 2 dogs, and 3 cats.