Skip to content
- At age 15, Flint earned the highest award in the Boy Scouts of America, the rank of Eagle Scout.
- He served on Active Duty in the 4th Infantry Division of The United States Army for four years.
- Flint is in his 7th year with Keller Williams, and was the recipient of the “Rookie of the Year” award his first year.
- He is a 5-time BOLD graduate, and became a BOLD Coach in 2018
- Being in the Top 20% in his Market Center of just over 300 agents, Flint has served on the ALC helping to oversee Career Development.
- Flint was also honored on the Main Stage at Mega Camp in 2019 as the Cultural Ambassador for the Gulf States Region.
- Most importantly, he and his wife Stacey have been married 31 years, live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and have 3 wonderful children – Forrest, Garrison, and McKinsey.