Candidates must meet the following basic qualifications and standards of performance to be considered.
Life Coach Qualifications
- An ideal Life Coach candidate will possess specific methodologies which allow clients to work through life events
- At least 100 hours of verifiable coaching experience.
- Ideally the candidate will have specialized training in the life circles of the Seven Circles – (personal life, health, key relationships, spiritual).
- Coach may have a focused niche area of concentration (Divorce, Parenting, Grief, Recovery, Behaviors, Trauma, Health).
- ICF Certified or Trained (training program must have been completed in its entirety).
- Current/Previous professional life coaching experience.
- Experienced Master Practitioner Level NLP with an approved trainer. List of approved NLP Training are below.
- Must be willing to coach a minimum of 30 clients.
Approved NLP Trainings