Candidates must meet the following basic qualifications and standards of performance to be considered.
- Is a KW Associate in good standing
- Attended and successfully completed BOLD a minimum of four times in the past 3 years
- Completed “Train the Presenter” and “Advanced Trainer Workshop” in the past 3 years
- Has obtained the support of Keller Williams leaders: verified by the submission of two letters of reference from individuals in the role of TL, OP or RD
Standards of Performance By Role:
- Agent coaching candidates: unit production of a minimum of 75 transactions closed per year for at least two consecutive years; preferably 100 per year. Send multi-year trends to verify.
- Team Leader coaching candidates: have recruited a minimum of 250 agents of which 20% were cappers. Send multi-year trends to verify.
- Operating Principal coaching candidates: Market Center must be profitable, in good standing with the Region and KWRI, top 25% in growth and profit. Send multi-year trends to verify.
- Productivity Coach coaching candidates: have a minimum of 50 clients for at least two consecutive years.